WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ONLINE TRAINING?
As a training provider, we want to share a quick post on why you should choose to complete online training with us. Online training has a host of benefits such as the following:
- Convenience- You can complete the training at your own pace, anywhere and at any time. Our training courses can be accessed on any device connected to the internet, so you can complete the training at your convenience. You can complete the course at your own pace, by saving your progress and taking part in the course at the most convenient time for you.
- Cost-effective- The cost of the course is reduced, with online training having the smallest carbon footprint and so it is the most sustainable learning solution. Certifications are provided online in a printable format.
- Engaging Content- Our online training uses a range of learning styles such as interactive quizzes, video, and audio features. As well as having an online test at the end to check your ability to understand the information.
We have the following online training courses available:
- ANNUAL FIRST AID REFRESHER
- FAMILY FIRST AID
- FIRE SAFETY FOR EARLY YEARS
- RISK ASSESSMENT FOR EARLY YEARS
- FIRST AID FOR PARENTS
To book on to the course you will fill out a booking form, and then receive full details and instructions within 24 hours of purchase. The licenses purchased for the course will be sent over so that each person can complete the online training, more details on each individual course can be provided on our e-learning page.
We also have blended learning courses available which consist of both online and face-to-face training, as First Aid courses require individuals to participate in the practical elements of the course such as demonstrating CPR. This means learners will need to complete the online session before attending the face-to-face day- as each learner will be asked to show their certificate as proof of completion of the online session. For more information on our Blended Paediatric First Aid course page, where it will give you information on the course, and how to book this course.
Blended learning has shown to have many benefits such as giving learners the chance to digest the theoretical knowledge at their own pace before attending the face-to-face session to complete the practical, which prepares them well for the test and helps them feel confident as a First Aider.
If you do have any questions or need help with booking your online training or if you would like any further information on our online courses, please get in touch with us and we would be happy to help you.
In line with Government advice, all delegates attending a First Aid course post-COVID-19 Outbreak will receive a FREE COVID-19 Hygiene Pack in an effort to protect all learners and staff. We will provide:
- Clean equipment
- Face shields
- Hand hygienic gel
- Surgical face masks
- Regular handwashing facilities