The QA Level 2 Award in Activity First Aid (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification designed for those who have a responsibility to provide first aid in outdoor and activity based environments. Successful candidates will gain the knowledge and skills needed to treat a range of conditions that could occur during any form of activity, from life threatening illnesses to minor injuries.
Ofqual Regulated course.
- The role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- CPR and AED use
- Recovery Position
- Heart Attack
- Head, neck and back injuries
- Chest and abdominal injuries
- External bleeding
- Burns and scalds
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Treatment for hot and cold temperatures
- Minor injuries
- Sprains, strains and dislocations
- Eye injuries
This course at your venue is £650 for up to 12 students.
Need Help Or Advice?
If you have any questions or need help assessing your First Aid or Training Needs then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.